Monday, July 16, 2007

Not ready for Fall


Here's a picture of what my shop looks like right now. Boxes everywhere! Not exactly the image I'm going for. With only five days before I leave for vacation, I already have too much to do, and now I've got boxes arriving faster than I can open them. And with no storage space, this really creates a problem! Since all of the stuff arriving is for Fall, I don't even want to put it out. I know that all the big box stores already have their Fall and Halloween decor out, but I just don't think anybody wants to look at it when it's 90 degrees outside. I sure don't! Guess I will haul it home to the garage.

1 comment:

PAT said...

It seems summer is going by faster each year as I grow older.

I had to stop at Michaels yesterday...I couldn't believe it...pumpkins in the window!!:-)

Good luck with your unpacking!

Have a great time on vacation.
Pat
Back Porch Musings